Italian recipes are always a guaranteed success with children. They are easy to make, they like them and they can also be very balanced dishes, as shown by these conchiglioni stuffed with vegetables.
Conchiglioni are pasta shells whose size and shape make them ideal for stuffing. In this case we have filled them with vegetables, but you can also make them with ham, meat, and even fish!
- 200 gr. by conchiglioni
- 1 zucchini
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 yellow bell peppers
- 1 clove garlic
- Grated cheese
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil, add salt and cook the shells for about 10 minutes, until they are al dente. Take out and drain.
2. Chop the garlic very finely. Dice the zucchini, bell peppers and tomatoes.
3. Heat oil over medium heat in the pan. Fry the garlic until golden brown, add the rest of the vegetables and lightly fry for a few minutes, until done, add a little basil and salt to taste.
4. Place the shells in a baking dish. fill the shells and sprinkle grated cheese on top.
5. Put the shells in the oven at 200º, only on the upper part, so that the cheese is gratin. Take out and serve!
The GuiaInfantil trick: Add some minced meat and you have a unique dish complete with all the nutrients.
You can read more articles similar to Conchiglioni stuffed with vegetables. Italian recipes for children, in the category of Pasta on site.