We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Sweets can never be absent at home, because children love them, although they must be taken in moderation. our site offers you healthier alternatives for the children's dessert, like these strawberry chocolates.
A fun and original way to eat fruit, you can try different fruits and ask your children to help you. Strawberries are one of the most recommended fruits for children and pregnant women due to their vitamin C content.
- 400 grams of strawberries
- 100 grams of chocolate fondant
- Half a cup of liquid cream
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 30 grams of sugar
Tips: Instead of strawberries, you can use other fruits such as small pears, cherries or pieces of banana.
1. Chop the chocolate and put it, together with the liquid cream, in a saucepan.
2. Put the saucepan in a bain-marie and move it without stopping with a wooden spoon until the chocolate melts and a smooth and homogeneous cream is obtained.
3. Add the butter or margarine and the sugar to the chocolate, mix everything very well and let it cool down.
4. Wash the strawberries, taking care not to spoil the green leaves, and place them on absorbent paper to dry.
5. When the chocolate cream is warm, add the strawberries without covering the leaves.
6. Pinch them on a stick and let the chocolate dry.
7. Put it to cool in the refrigerator.
Here are more dinner recipes for pregnant women. Check out other recipes with strawberries for kids.
You can read more articles similar to Fresh strawberry chocolates, in the Fruits category on site.